Access Your E-mail
Class of 2003 – 2013
E-mail accounts for the Class of 2003 through the Class of 2013 have been migrated to the cloud. To access your account, click here or type http://mail.office365.com in your browser’s address bar.
The format of your username is the same as when you were a student. For assistance with your username and password, contact: email@example.com.
Microsoft Windows Office 365 provides a user-friendly and secure means of providing e-mail service. Benefits include
- A Lifetime Account
- 10 Gigabytes of Space for E-mails and Attachments
- 25 Gigabytes of Password-Protected Online Storage for Documents or Photos
- Mobile Device E-mail Access
- Forwarding to any E-mail Address
- Spell Check, Dictionary, Thesaurus and Search Tools
- Mail Filtering to Organize Messages, and Rules Processing to Forward Messages
- Integrated Anti-Virus
- No Banners or Advertisements