OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS
- Our Story Ave Maria School of Law is an independent Florida law school established in 1999. At Ave Maria Law, our goal for students is to create an educational philosophy that emphasizes the moral foundations of the law, presents insights from the Catholic intellectual tradition, and encourages a broader perspective of the law and its primary role in society.This Florida law school encompasses a carefully curated curriculum designed to ensure our graduates will be well prepared to practice law in any jurisdiction and employment area. Ave Maria School of Law students come to embrace the law as a vocation. They understand that the law, morality, and the common good are inextricably linked, and they leave their studies with a true understanding of the harmony of faith and reason, or Fides et Ratio, our motto. Ave Maria Law School provides a unique environment and sense of community where our students come to study law and attain their law degree in Florida. Situated on a 12-acre site in beautiful Naples located in southwest Florida, Ave Maria Law is just minutes away from the Gulf of Mexico. The atmosphere strikes a perfect balance between vibrant and relaxing. Our student body embraces a commitment to a community unified in faith allowing students to not only strive for their greatest success in law school, but also become the best person they can be on a personal level. As Southwest Florida’s law school, Ave Maria Law is a great choice for the study of law both from a professional and personal perspective. We look forward to hearing from you!
Learn More Request Info / Visit Apply Now
- Applying for Admissions
Ave Maria School of Law enrolls new, first-year students on a full time basis for the summer or fall terms. The Ave Maria Law Advantage Summer Start program begins mid-May and Regular program begins mid-August. The Admissions Committee will consider requests to attend less than full time on a case-by case basis.The deadline for submitting an application for the The Ave Maria Law Advantage Summer Start is April 15. The deadline for fall entry is July 15. The Admissions Committee will consider applications received after the July 15 deadline on a case-by-case basis.The Admissions Committee evaluates applications for admission on a “rolling admissions” basis beginning in early November, with most admission decisions being rendered within six weeks of the date that the application form and all supporting materials are received by the Office of Admissions. Complete the LSAC Online Application
- Financial Aid
Financial assistance is available for those students who qualify, to help pay for the cost of attendance at Ave Maria School of Law. The Office of Financial Aid helps qualified students finance their education through a variety of sources, including scholarships, federal loans and work-study programs. We are dedicated to providing financial information and excellent customer service with accurate and timely delivery of financial aid funds.
Each year, Ave Maria School of Law awards more than $3.7 million to students in scholarships through the generous support of alumni and friends. Approximately two-thirds of our entering class are awarded first-year scholarships that may be renewable for subsequent years based on academic performance. In addition, second and third year students may apply for a wide array of scholarships. For more information about scholarship opportunities available at Ave Maria School of Law, please contact the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- On-Campus Housing
Benefits of On-Campus Housing
• Close proximity to classrooms & library
• Water, Electrical Allowance, Phone and Basic Cable included
• Limited to members of AMSL community
• Competitively low rental cost.
For information, please contact: AVE MARIA SCHOOL OF LAW
1025 Commons Circle Naples, FL 34119
Phone: 238.687.5300 Email: email@example.com
- Summer Start
In addition, Ave Maria Law is excited to provide its Advantage Summer Start program. While students traditionally start the academic year in the Fall, our Advantage Summer Start Program affords students the opportunity to start in mid-May and complete two of the first classes over the summer, and prior to the start of the Fall semester. This allows for a lighter course load in the 1L year. This Advantage Summer Start program is available to all incoming students who can indicate their choice of program in our law school application. Ave Maria Law is also proud to offer flexible course offerings in the summer, intersession, as well as distance education course options.