Ave Maria School of Law: Our Story
- Ave Maria School of Law is fully accredited by the American Bar Association
- An independent law school established in 1999
- An educational philosophy that emphasizes the moral foundations of the law, presents insights from the Catholic intellectual tradition, and encourages a broader perspective of the law and its role in society
- A curriculum designed to ensure that graduates will be well prepared to practice law in any jurisdiction and employment area
- Ave Maria School of Law has a student body of 270 students and 1200 alumni that is drawn from almost every state and several other nations
- A successful record of national career placement — Ave Maria graduates have secured 64 prestigious judicial clerkships, employment in firms of all sizes around the country, positions with federal and state agencies, and jobs with both domestic and international public-interest employers
- Students can enroll in the Ave Maria Law Advantage Summer Start program which begins in Mid-May or Fall entry which begins in mid-August.