The Orlando Area Full Scholarship
The Greater Orlando Area Full Scholarship at Ave Maria School of Law was established to encourage potential students from the Orlando area to attend law school at Ave Maria School of Law in Naples, Florida.
GREATER ORLANDO AREA FULL SCHOLARSHIP CANDIDATE
The Greater Orlando Area Full Scholarship at Ave Maria School of Law will be awarded to a candidate who:
- is admitted to Ave Maria School of Law and is a resident of the State of Florida and who lives within the greater Orlando area (75 mile radius of the city of Orlando). The determination of residency shall be based upon the facts and circumstances of each candidate and shall not exclude a candidate who resides outside of Florida solely for purposes of attending an out-of-state university.
- As an alternative, candidates can meet the residency requirement if they graduated from a college or university located in the greater Orlando area.
- To qualify, candidates must have either an LSAT score of 150 or above and a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or an LSAT score of 148 or above and a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.25.
- Candidates may submit a letter of recommendation from their Catholic parish priest that attests to their personal character and commitment to their faith.
- Alternatively, in lieu of the letter of recommendation, candidates may submit a personal statement of between 500 and 1,500 words that demonstrates exceptional potential in furthering the mission of Ave Maria School of Law and how their experience in the greater Orlando area has influenced their lives.