Five Questions with Kyle Bacchus, Class of 2019
- Where is your hometown? My hometown is beautiful Naples, Florida.
- Why did you decide to attend Ave Law? I decided to attend Ave Law because it is located in a place that I never want to leave. It has a great reputation around town as an up-and-coming law school that has been producing active, employed lawyers. Because of the school’s roots in religion, I felt that some of the law school “over-competitiveness” would not be as prevalent.
- What are your favorite pastimes in Naples? My favorite pastimes in Naples are going to Vanderbilt Beach with friends, fishing all over from the shore and on boats, never having to wear a sweater, road-tripping to the Keys, and, of course, enjoying the incredible, yet relaxed social scene in downtown Naples by the water or uptown at Mercato.
- What are your plans upon graduation? When I graduate, my plan is to take the Florida Bar during summer, enroll in the UM Heckerling Graduate Program in Estate Planning for my LL.M., and then work at my current job as a newly minted Ave Law lawyer.
- What is your favorite aspect of being a part of the Ave Law Community? My favorite part of the Ave Law community is being able to meet new people. So many interesting people have been peers, mentors, professors, or even just visitors. Many of them I would consider my friends, and I love being able to call up and ask them a question when I don’t understand something. I also have the opportunity to go out with them on the weekend to have some fun. These two things are very difficult to find in a “regular” law school.