Ave Maria School of Law: In Brief
- Fully accredited by the American Bar Association
- An independent law school established in 1999
- An educational philosophy that emphasizes the moral foundations
of the law, presents insights from the Catholic intellectual tradition,
and encourages a broader perspective of the law and its role
- A curriculum designed to ensure that graduates will be well
prepared to practice law in any jurisdiction and employment area
- A student body of 270 students and 1200 alumni that is drawn from almost
every state and several other nations
- A successful record of national career placement — Ave Maria
graduates have secured 64 prestigious judicial clerkships,
employment in firms of all sizes around the country, positions
with federal and state agencies, and jobs with both domestic and
international public-interest employers
- An accelerated degree option where students can complete the requirements for the Juris Doctor degree in two, two and one-half or three years.
- Flexible course scheduling which includes summer, inter-session and distance education course options.
- Students can enroll in the AMSL Advantage Summer Start program which begins in Mid-May or Fall entry which begins in mid-August.